Saturday, September 15, 2007

People In My Life-1


I made this video...mainly with stills...given I didn't have much video footage of
people I would have liked to have been in it...and never uploaded it to YouTube...
because it was crying out for some accompanying written material...and there didn't
seem to be much room there...for that. The people who appear in this video...are
obviously ones who I have pictures for. They are in no "order of importance"...they are
all important...just being the unique beings they each are. They are of different
categories...however...some I have seen very recently...some not for many years. Some
are family...some friends. There are some I have lost contact with...and do not know if
they still walk this Earth. They are all important beings I've been privileged to cross
paths with...at one time or another...and this...in a way...is a little tribute to them. The sound track is by yours truly...and having that capacity available to me...
opens up the way...for other editions of "People In My Life"...up ahead. Perhaps...with
the posting of this video to my blog...I have started one of the categories of video that is likely to appear here...i.e. ones that call for written words to be added to them. As I always say...not wanting to build prisons for myself..."we'll see".
..............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home