Friday, December 07, 2007

The Cherry And The Rose


I love living on the West Coast. Today I was given two more reasons why...as I walked
on a sunny afternoon...with my little camera at ready. It wasn't long before a flash of
colour caught my eye...in a front yard. I should have believed my eyes right away...
but I did a double take...to see brown cherry branches sprouting their lovely little
pink "spring" flowers!. With a big smile on my face...I took several pictures of them...then walked on. Within a block...up against a fence...there were roses still
holding on!. Those are the kinds of pleasant surprises the West Coast can offer you...when you least expect it...although...by now...I shouldn't have been surprised...within a short time...on my walk...I had seen the new season coming in...very early this time round...and the old season still offering evidence that blooming was still possible. Sun...cherry...and rose...certainly made my day...today........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home