Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Colour Of Grace


Among the deletions I've just done on my e-mail...were two...from people who I started
out well with. One was a fellow blogger...a man who I know and like...apart from the
reason for my deletion. You see...it must be closing in on two years...that he has been sending me daily notices about his blog...[perhaps I should do that about mine...but...]. At first I was patient with his process...but by the 365th daily notice...or so...I must confess...it began to become an irritation. However...I didn't
want to send him a request to cease and desist...knowing that people who are getting it up to create something online...shouldn't be discouraged...I have let them flow towards me...every day...although I know where his blog address is...and could easily find it ...from time to time when I might want to read it. The second deletion...was from a very young fellow...sending me notices about his videos on YouTube. He has been almost daily...sending two to six notices...on a given day. Perhaps that's the efficient way things are done online...but it's one I haven't embraced myself. I carry...in my own great imperfection...an acute sense of what is graceful...and what is graceless ...on this Earth Walk. As I stumble along...I deliver on it very imperfectly...but it's an ideal...that...perhaps...sometimes...keeps me from overstepping. In the gathering gloom last evening...I went out with my brand new camera...and...among others...took this picture...of a white flower...which in turn...triggered today's post. A picture...of a flower...the Colour of Grace............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home