Friday, June 06, 2008

Computer Victories


A week or two ago...my IPhoto file on which I edit photographs...simply disappeared. The reason why was not apparent. When I clicked IPhoto a sign appeared saying something to the effect that I needed an IPhoto library before things could go further. No need to get into further details...but I no longer had a place where I could edit new pictures or download them. Almost at the same time as this...my digital camera packed it in...as if jeering..."well...you don't need a place to edit your pictures...because you won't have any". A friend once called this sort of thing..."the innate malice of inanimate objects"...to which could be added..."bad things come in bunches". Anyway...today...after being stalemated for days...I'm happy to report...that last night I found a way of getting my file on which I edit... back...and edited the picture I've posted today. Whenever I am able to solve one of the road blocks that come up when you're using a computer and its programs...without crying out for help...I get a pleasant feeling...that comes out of whatever measure of self sufficiency I've achieved...especially to do with the frequent puzzles computers confront me with. May these difficulties happen less frequently...and when they do...
may I continue to find answers that keep me flowing onwards..........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home