Sunday, June 08, 2008

A Goosing Of My Blog


From today onwards...I'm hoping to do...a "goosing of my blog". Today it dawned on me...that I have a vast array of materials to draw on for my Blog...other than my videos set aside for uploading to YouTube...written...and with a video or two thrown in...as on my last two postings here. Today's video: "Intro To YouTube Video: I Create"...contains one of my central points about human beings exercising the creative potential we each have. I ended up uploading the video: "I Create" to YouTube...without this introduction...because at the time I wanted to keep the video short...and knowing that as beneficial as exercising our creative potential is...some people are still skittish it seems about the word "creativity". So...because of that decision then...this video is now available to be posted on to my Blog. As you will notice...unlike my YouTube videos...this one is without editing...which leaves the way open to post all kinds of video clips on my Blog ...and I see that as part of what I'll be utilising from now on. Can't remember putting online...a "close up" as close up as this one...guess I'm reaching the time when I can be as brave...or as foolish as I want to be. Would be good to get a signal from folks who visit my blog...that they are doing so...now that it will be "cooking with gas"!
..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home