Saturday, June 21, 2008

Perspective Shifts


From time to time...doing one of my once every so often life inventories...I find...
among other things...that despite my ongoingly working on being positive...that my
perspective has somehow...edged downwards to the greyness. It is at such times I do
what I call a "perspective shift". I write in my daily journal about the good things
in my life...and consciously bring my slipped outlook...to a better place. That day...
and maybe onwards...I give myself` reminders about keeping my perspective up. I think
that this is one of my practices...that has so far...helped me not to arrive at a
permanent jaundiced view of life. Hope I can keep on remembering to intervene this way
...keeping the flame of hope...burning brightly in my life................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home