Saturday, July 12, 2008

Book Of Love-English Bay


Today's video post is a first. An edited song video uploaded to my Blog. Haven't done
that before. Usually...my song videos are set aside...for posting to YouTube. There is
an indoor recorded version of "Book of Love"...earmarked for upload there. This video
...was of one of the songs I sang some days ago...at a weekly summer event...that happens on the shores of English Bay. I have so far...completed this and two other
videos from that evening...having been given an unexpected abundance of videos. For me
it is an interesting exercise...having two videos of the same song...uploaded...or soon
to be...to sites online. I have noticed that they are different in feel. The indoor
version...was shot in a controlled situation. This version is not...note the people
walking by just behind me. Fortunately...they weren't doing that in front of me...one
of the reasons I have never busked...which is the event of events...that illustrates
the speediness of attention deficit disorder. Of course the people walking by here...
were more actually into...obliviousness...it looks like. Forunately...in this case...
there was an audience in front of me...and I couldn't see the ones behind...so it worked out. At the last moment...I plunked my camera into the hands of a friend...
sitting next to me. I think she did a good job...and I thank her for it. Finally...a
verse from the song in question..."While writing in the Book of Love...a tear may fall
a sigh may come...A dancer in the ancient dance...must pay the piper when he's done"...
......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home