Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Conscious Journeyer


"Conscious Journeyer"...is a term I've used...when I'm asked for profile information...as with this Blog...or YouTube etc. In bios...especially short ones...you want to say things that are important to you...whether they would be for anyone else or not. I wish I could remember where I first heard the term..."conscious journeyer"...but I can't. I've been using it for quite some time now. I can only state here...what this term means to me...rather than what it might mean to others. Let me see what comes to mind right now...about conscious journeying. For me...it involves thinking freely...and being open to new information or insights about living life...in a way that makes the most sense to me. It involves taking time to process what happens in your life...and being able to move past...blind or knee jerk responses to your experiences...to understanding your own contribution to dissonant happenings in your life...and moving away from blaming others for them. Engaging in this process...is so that...over time ...you can grow...and move to health and wholeness...rather than be mired forever...in your own blindness and backwardness. There's likely much more that
could be said about conscious journeying...but I've found in my years of engaging in
it...that making comprehensive statements about life...tends to usually end up being incomplete...life being as complicated as it is. I would like to close with this thought...however. in your conscious journey...you may find fine guidelines to live
by...but therein lies the rub...as someone once said...seeing what you should be doing...is one thing...but delivering on it...is quite the other.........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home