Thursday, July 03, 2008

Slow Replies


In recent times...I've received many online messages. I must confess to having fallen
behind in my replies to them. This is one of the swamps in life you can find yourself in...with the best of intentions. I should know by now...that the best approach to
incoming messages...is to reply to them right away. I find that if I let a day or two
go by...that is when replying can become more and more difficult...and next thing you
know...the days can easily turn to weeks. One of the reasons for not replying right
away...could be simply that you want to reply as comprehensively as possible...to the
points made in the message received...and so you delay...hoping to find a better time
and better focus up ahead to do so. I think the lesson here...is never mind trying to
be comprehensive...it's not likely you can be anyway...just get some kind of reply back to the message sender. There are many reasons you can come up with for not dealing with your correspondence right away. I suspect a lot of them could...on close
inspection...be revealed to be...just excuses. Hope up ahead...I can clear up my
back log...and the dear people at the other end of the message transactions...can cut
me some slack. Who knows?...some of them may have even experienced the "falling
behind with your replies" thing...and as a result have some understanding of this
bind people can get into. Got to sign off now...I've got to go and reply to someone..
...................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home