Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Blogging Time


[Photo: Detail from wall painting at Charles and Commercial...Vancouver].
Yesterday...I looked through part of the archives for this Blog...to see what videos I
had uploaded to it previously...and was struck by how thin my number of entries became
at one point. The period of time involved...happened to be...when I was making videos...and uploading some to my YouTube channel...and focussing on YouTube matters.
I salute anyone who may have checked my Blog during that time...and are still checking
it out. Thanks for hanging in...to this period of the last 10 t0 12 weeks...when I've
actually posted entries on a daily basis to my Blog. Of course...I'd like to continue
posting regularly...although I don't wish to become stressed out...striving to be
daily. This last blogging period...I've found a nice "groove" with my blogging...
which seems to come out of...my having found...the time in the day...which feels like
"Blogging Time"...and has nothing to do with keeping a daily skein of entries intact
...and bringing on layers of stress by doing so. "Blogging Time"...usually...now...
is in the morning after I do my e-mail. There's still a "crossing of a threshold"
involved...when you face a blank blog page...to start your entry...and you really need
to focus...but this last while...I've been able to cross it each time...and post something. "Creative distractions" have a way of pulling you away...from "grooves" like that...so you never know up ahead how things will unfold...but right now..."Blogging Time" for me...is a good time in my day.....
......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home