Monday, August 04, 2008

Drummers-Japanese Festival


Today's post is a fine example...of why...it's good to have at least two places online
...that you can upload video to. This Blog started out as a site for written material.
After a while...I started uploading photographs to it. I started over a year ago...
sending some of the videos I made...to YouTube. That became well established as my video place online. Then...I discovered I could upload videos to my Blog...and saw...
how that could complement my videos on YouTube. In the editing of the "Japanese Culture
Festival-Vancouver '08" video...now on YouTube...I chose to end with a clip of taiko
drummers...that at the end of it...had a pan across the audience applauding...that I
wanted to put the closing video titles over. The one I've uploaded to this Blog today
...was equally as good...but with no audience applauding at the end. These drummers
are so dynamic...I felt I couldn't leave this video clip...unshared...so here it is
today...highlighting a good reason for having videos...from time to time...that although some of them might be untitled...still need to be shared......Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home