Thursday, August 07, 2008

Forward


I was telling a relative of mine recently...that "forward" is the message I keep giving myself...in recent times. As a creative artist...I've always made sure...that I had periods of "slow time" in my life...knowing that you could have tremendous potential creatively...but if you lived your life always rushing around...your creativity was not likely to manifest itself. Like so much in life...there is another side to this. It is that living in "slow time"...might leave you specially vulnerable to the swamp of inertia creeping up on you. There are times in life...when you could easily come to a grinding halt...not doing the things that enliven your life...and keep your life from becoming a stagnant thing. This is where the reminder to yourself..."forward"...comes in. Those of us in danger of coming to a stop...need this
kind of reminder...at times...to keep our lives...flowing forward. Particularly...as
our years grow long...we are in need of such reminders...to keep on keepin' on......
..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home