Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Following The Links


From time to time...I check the links that appear under my videos on YouTube. Doing this ...can reveal some interesting things...to me...anyway. In addition to the links in the English language...there are links with text in...Russian...Japanese...Chinese...and in one or two other alphabets I can't identify. It is a humbling experience when this happens...and it's also hopeful and encouraging...showing that a song in one language...can convey something...to someone who usually speaks another language. There is a music site...probably located in Britain...that has featured the video of my song..."Oh Holy Holy Day"...for over eight months now...which it looks like...has helped a lot with the number of people who have viewed this video. My "Apache Man" video...with a song about Geronimo...the great Apache leader...is featured on a site ...and to the left of the screen it appears on...there are about a dozen video titles shown picturing Native American People...with the caption..."more videos like Apache Man"...again...very humbling.
There are many other intriguing aspects...in having videos of some of my creative
work on YouTube. Perhaps I'll write some more later...about this ongoingly
interesting online adventure I'm on.........................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home