Thursday, October 23, 2008

Catching Up


Instead of posting my Blog entry...first thing after reading my e-mail...which I
usually do...this morning I tackled doing some replies to e-mails that had remained unanswered the last while. I think there is still more correspondence left to be dealt with...but I'm feeling a slight bit of release...about finally doing something about replies from me that were overdue. At least some of the delays...were influenced by my wanting to be comprehensive in my replies...and so...delaying until I felt i could be...or finally feeling it was time to reply...regardless. Anyway...here's to making progress on all of my backlogs. At least...I am happy to report...I haven't come to a ...complete stop...so there's hope...still...................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home