Friday, October 17, 2008

Connections Beyond Geography


From time to time I check out some of the links to my videos on YouTube. This morning's
check revealed...that a winsome woman from San Nicolas...Argentina...was at the other end of a link to one of my songs. It likely means...that she had listened to my song
about autumn...in that place where she lives...so far south of where I live. I could
conjure up a lot of imaginings...about this new linking with someone from such a
distant place...but I won't...at least not right now. For me...this connection simply underlines ...what a marvellous age I live in...where human beings...regardless of where they are geographically situated...can connect with each other. It is something that never ceases to amaze me...and I give thanks for it.......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home