Sunday, November 16, 2008

November Daisies


Just completed a neighbourhood walk. To compensate for the greyness overhead...and the
gloom all around me...I kept my eye out for persistent flowers. They were not hard to
find...one of the things I like about living on the West Coast. The first ones I spotted...were actually right at my feet...daisies...one of the lowest lying flowers
...but one that can lift you...if you're open to it. I'm sure they're likely to be
still around...through December...not to mention the rest of the winter...but I couldn't wait for a few more weeks to post an entry called..."December Daisies"...despite the alliterative appeal of that title for an entry...so I settled
for..."November Daisies"...which...I think...still has a certain charm about it. Maybe
I'm simply tapping into here...the charm of daisies...anytime of the year...but specially appreciated...when the cool...and the gloom...comes................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home