Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sunnier Days Ahead


My window is pock marked with droplets...the dark...bare branches of the tree in front
of it...dance a slow sad dance...the red roofed church about 4 or 500 yards away is
mistily visible...beyond that...the inlet and my mountains...have been swallowed by
grey Remembrance Day clouds. It's hard to remember...on a day such as this...that in
my time...I've watched this same territory outside my window...bathed in spring or autumn sunlight. Yes...the weather does play tricks with you...sometimes making you believe what your eyes see...and pushing you to forget...that there have been better times...and more...are still possible. So...here's to finding something
engaging to do...and remembering...there are indeed...sunnier days ahead.......Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home