Sunday, November 30, 2008

This Blogging Habit


My posting is later today than it usually is. I have no great excuse for that...except
that in my first session on my computer early this morning...I didn't do it...and
the rest of the day flew away...until I just decided to arrest its flight. Four or
five months ago...when I started back in earnest with this Blog...I wasn't intending to be daily about it...but daily...indeed...it has become. I think it has been just a matter of doing something enough...until it becomes a daily habit. That may be the case with me and my Blog right now...but I'm keenly aware...that it...likely...would only take a visit from a relative for a few days...or some other attention taking event in my life...to push me off this daily habit of a few months. So...I'll...hopefully...keep on posting my entries...while at the same time...not making any heavy promises...and ongoingly being open
to life...and where it takes me.....................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home