Friday, November 07, 2008

We Know The Day Is Coming


I have made 29 albums of my songs during my long musical life. On the very first album
...released in Britain...eons ago...there was a song called..."We know the day is
coming". It came out of my empathy with the struggle for civil rights...in the United
States...with lines like..."your dogs can bite our bodies but we don't mind...they'll
never touch our souls...so you will find". So...I understand the tears shed by people
like Jesse Jackson and so many others...on the evening of November 4th. The long and
winding road so many had been on...had finally produced a very palpable result...
cheered by people all across the world. Before the main work of the new day had begun...it had produced visible evidence...of a change...people could believe in.......
..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home