Friday, December 19, 2008

"Can't Complain"


Am still chilled from a walk out in my world earlier. Guess this is the cold snap of
the season right here...although winter is technically not yet here. The sun is shining
and the sky is pretty blue though...so as we used to say on the river I grew up on...
"can't complain". I don't usually send out Christmas cards...but several good people
have sent me theirs...so I bought a bunch earlier...to reply to them with...and am in
the process of writing them up. This is a reminder how far I've come away from having
much to do with snail mail...with the cards I'm now sending...I still have several
steps in the process left to deliver on...before they are all winging their way outward
bound...but again..."Can't complain"...................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home