Monday, December 22, 2008

Cherry Blossoms In The Snow


Braced myself this morning...putting on extra layers of clothing...and went out to
face my wintry surroundings...thinking it would be as cold as yesterday was. It wasn't. I'd lost another battle...trying to dress for the weather in Canada...bssed on what I see from my window. It turned out to be...not bitingly cold. As a matter of fact...it was very suited to taking winter wonderland pictures. Think I got several good ones...but thought I'd publish this one...of a branch of cherry blossoms high lighted by the snow ...a combination you don't see every day...but one of the pleasant surprises for the eye and senses...that can happen on the West Coast. I'll be processing more of today's pictures...later. Blue skies outside my window...keep the afternoon blooming beautifully.....................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home