Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year Resolutions


After lunch today...out in the world...I got out my daily black and red journal...that
I seldom leave home without...and started putting down...some ideas about the New Year
...and what I might do...in different sectors of my life. The coming of the New year...does tend to give us human beings,,,a sense that we have a clean slate to write on...which,,,in turn...gets us into resolution making. Being aware of how easy it is...to make resolutions that are too big to be delivered on...I try to keep mine modest...while not denying...that some areas of "massive make over"...could happen. The other thing to be avoided...if you can pull it off...is not to broadcast to the world...what it is you're planning to change in your life...lest you don't get round to it...in the New Year. On second thought...telling everyone what you're planning...might "hold your feet to the fire"...and help to push you to get it done...it's just the first option I mentioned seems to suit how I process things...better. So best wishes to all...with their New Year's resolutions...public or private. Let's get this new leaf turned over!................................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home