Thursday, December 11, 2008

A Purple Blooming Tree


Within the last week...as I was walking past this yard...something caught my eye...
perhaps because it stood out from the bare trees...bedraggled gardens...and surviving
flowers...of this time of the year. It was a purple bloomimg tree. At the risk of
hearing a loud...stern reprimand...I took a few steps from the public sidewalk...into
the yard...to get a better shot of the tree. The result was today's picture. I still
don't know whether the purple in the tree...was caused by flowers...or some other
kind of bearing...as I felt walking right up to it...to inspect it...would likely bring a charge of trespassing in its wake...but was glad to get my picture...anyway. One day...I hope to know a bit more...about this mysterious...and wonderfully welcome...little tree...that blooms at this time of year...in these climes...but for now...a picture I didn't expect to have...the day I ended up taking it...will do........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home