Thursday, December 18, 2008

Rainbow People


I've been meaning for a while...to upload one of my digitally created pictures...to
this Blog. Finally...last night I went on a search for the disc my digitally made
pictures were on. When I got my first computer in 2002...a painting program came with it. I eyed it for about four months...the way I tended to do in those early computer
days...before I plunged into making digital paintings. It was an absolute liberation...after toiling long hours on my acrylic paintings...to try out my painting ideas...in quick succession...i.e. if one didn't work...clicking "don't save"...and trying another...free from the torturous process...of redoing an acrylic painting. My door will always be open to applying paints and brush...to an actual rather than a virtual canvas...given that kind of picture making has its own fine qualities...but...what an exhilerating experience it was to try out all kinds of picture ideas at warp speed!. I did find the disc I was looking for...which enables
me to present to the world...my digitally created picture..."Rainbow People".
Recently video making...has seized my creative focus...but seeing my digital pictures
once more...makes me think of returning...to that wonderful world...of superb
gradients...and magical effects..............................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home