Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Snows Are Really Back


Took my look out of my front window this morning...to see if there was any mountain or
cloud action going on. There was. With camcorder and little digital camera...I
stepped out on my freezing balcony...and took some pictures. What was the reason for all this?". The snow was really back...on the mountain tops...and part way down the mountain sides. The reason I said "really"...is that there may have been a bit of white on some of the mountain tops...previous to today...but today...there's no question that the snows are back...painting a wide swathe across the mountains...well below their tops...and highlighted by the morning sun. For me...my mountains become even more interesting...when the snow comes to them...in addition to the beautiful pictures mountains make...when they are joined by the magical formations and hues...clouds sometimes bring to the picture. Perhaps the snows may come down to the valleys...where I am...making the lower places beautiful too...but no doubt wreaking havoc...as us lowland humans try to move around...but this morning I can just
experience their beauty...shining out from high up...announcing that the snows are really back......Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home