Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Uploading Again!


This morning marked the third day in a row...that I tried to upload a new video to
YouTube...only to have a sign saying "queued" appear...with no uploading happening...
as time went by. I went to YouTube's help centre...found all kinds of tips about other
things...even typed in a question or two...in the "space provided"...to no avail. I
was in my full..."if this don't work...try that" mode...when I finally decided to look
through all the text...on the page that said..."queued" at the top. Right at the
bottom...I found a place marked something like..."go back to old uploader". It appears
that the uploader I'd been using for the last while...was one geared to upload many
videos at one fell swoop...[guess that's where the word..."queued"...came in]. I had
wondered what had happened to the "old uploader" that I had used...from when I started
posting videos on YouTube. Anyway...I clicked the "go back" place...and there was
the page...that had helped me upload so many videos in the past. I filled it out and
clicked the appropriate places...and it didn't take long...before my newest video...
"The Trout"...was on YouTube"...and within 15 minutes...had 5 views...and 2 five star
ratings. I am still feeling a sense of relief...at being able to upload videos again
...something else to give thanks for...on this sunny but cool morning......Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home