Saturday, January 24, 2009

Killer Whale


Sometimes...the song videos of mine I feel best about...are the ones I delay uploading
to YouTube. The reason is...I suppose a kind of over protectiveness...not wanting to
expose this "special child" of yours...to the indifference it might encounter online.
I feel really good about my song and video..."killer Whale"...and the opening guitar
solo I play before beginning to sing it. This is a video I could have delayed uploading for a long time...but...about an hour ago....I broke through my over protectiveness to upload it to YouTube. Here's a verse and chorus of this song...about a powerful...
and magical treasure...of the Pacific North West...and the World:
"As your gleaming body rises high...and your breath like rain falls to the sky...
And your mighty flukes beat the water drum...You are black of the night...
white of midday sun.......Under a coal black sail...strong and wild and free...
Ocean king is Killer Whale...Tiger of the deep sea...Child of mystery".......Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home