Monday, February 16, 2009

Lacerations And Works In Progress


Was just thinking...that I tend not to use my Blog...as a place to vent...when an ego
bruising happens. It may be something that comes with being endowed with a reptile
brain...in addition to our two other brains...but there seems to be a tendency for the
ego...easily bruised...unless you've done a lot of inner work...and have learnt to
detach yourself from lacerations...to strike back. I think striking back...without
hesitation...tends to reveal insecurities...on the part of the reactor...sometimes...
more than anything else. I've observed...while checking out other blogs...or reading
comments on videos not mine...on YouTube...how some...use their privilege of getting
online...to slash at each other. Unfortunately...the media in general...has...over the
years...sought out controversies...to sell their products...a kind of...all the world
loves a fight approach. I'ts an approach...I've felt for a long time...I see through.
Anyway...my hope is that not being in the habit of dishing out bruisings...may
reduce the chances...of any...coming my way. If anyone were to decide...to test how
detached I actually am...they should be put on notice...that I'm a work in progress
...and they might just..."make my day".......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home