Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Long Live Suspenders


Just returned from a trip out...under grey and drizzling skies. Went for a good walk
despite that...feeling more secure than I have in recent times. Let me explain...for
months now...my walks have been somewhat hampered...by having one hand ready to
counteract my panths having developed a tendency to slip downwards. Who knows why my
panths have developed this recent waywardness?. I'm beginning to feel that it may have
something to do with how your body shape shifts as time wears on...affecting things
like panths slippage. Anyway...I knew I had to do something about this development in
my life...foreseeing the Chaplinesque comedy that might develop...if I ran with bags
in both hands to cross an amber traffic light...only to have the aforementioned
slippage kick in with embarassing results. This morning...I launched into action...
attaching a recently rediscovered set of suspenders...to my panths of the day...
somehow...determined to figure out its intricacies...given the problem I've been
describing. I finally did...and before going out today...slipped on my newly
tampered with finery. It took a while to make adjustments...then finally I was on the
way outward bound. This day...I was able to walk...with a walking stick in one hand
...and the other arm relaxed...rather than ready to swing into action...and above
all with a new feeling of body security...despite the drizzle. Today I am thankful
for the inventors of this quaint and even cumbersome looking peice of human wear.
They knew what they were doing all along...long live suspenders............Quester.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home