Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Playlists On My YouTube Channel!


Given there are times when my computer and the internet seem so resistant to my getting certain things done with them...it is uplifting when I...somehow...finally solve something that's been blocked for a while. I have known for a long time that my usage of my YouTube channel has not been as maximized as it could be. For a while now I have wanted to make playlists of some of my songs on YouTube...knowing that my 177 videos on YouTube...might present a dark forest for would be viewers to try to find anything in. Night before the last I finally figured out how to make a playlist. Last night I finally took things to "another level"...for me that is...by figuring out how to have my playlists...[3 maximum]...have their clickable titles on the main page of my YouTube channel. Today I am working on further playlists...and still feeling the boost from yesterday's break through. Now...would be viewers can move directly into my Earth...Native American...or Spirituality and Art of Living songs...without having to face a dark forest of too many videos to easily sort out. I hope to put a few more
playlists together in the days to come. Already I am getting a feeling of satisfaction
...knowing that my YouTube channel is in better shape than it's ever been...although
I'm sure there's much more for me to learn to mazimize my usage of it. Here's to a
more and more effective channel!......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home