Monday, March 16, 2009

Winning Through The Wetness


I was able to finish editing the St. Patrick's Day Parade video...last night...and
close to midnight...uploaded it to YouTube. I am still amazed by the speed with which
this 21st century technology works...if you can ever figure out how to get it to work. Today...in Ireland...or some other distant place...someone can see coverage of an event that happened in Vancouver...yesterday...not from a news corporation...but from an individual...like myself. A while ago...I noticed that my St. Patrick's Day video...was 17th...on the list of Top Rated Travel and Events videos...on YouTube. I won't get carried away because of that however...I have had much experience of how these ratings...can very quickly vanish into thin air...and there is no evidence left...that they ever existed...for even a moment. For me...the good thing about this video...is that I was able to get the material for it...regardless of rain and snow...and wetness trying to penetrate into my camera. Here's to "winning through the wetness"..............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home