Sunday, April 05, 2009

By Calm Water Places


Just returned from an oasis place...within walking distance of where I live. Today...I
let my camera on tripod...take some still scenes...of trees...water...gliding ducks...
and running water. I returned home...with a fine assortment of scenes...and some lines
I might refine and use in videos with text...such as: "The ducks have seen enough of
human kind...from time to time...they send out a chorus of derisive squawks...but the
world is still not listening!". Another: "Here...lonely vanishes...and useless
sorrow...flies away". I think as I look at my video clips from today...hopefully...
full blown poems...might just bloom. In the meantime...I am feeling somewhat cleansed
from my time today...in as natural a place...as I can find in my city......Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home