Saturday, April 11, 2009

Go Canucks Go!


Earlier today...my hockey team...the Vancouver Canucks...clinched the title for their
division...in the last game of the regular season. They now head into the playoffs for
the Stanley Cup. Last year they missed the playoffs...this year...there are a lot of
people back on their band wagon. Even through their darkest times...I've keep at least
one toe hooked to the wagon...although in some games when they start out...as if determined to lose...I've turned the game on tv off...and left them to struggle on
without my enthusiastic support. Going completely off their bandwagon...is a weapon
I keep up my sleeve...in the event they play badly over a period of years...my not
tending to be an eternal masochist...and I turn my sports attention...on to squash...or
badminton. This year...they are playiing well...a lot of the time...so...I look forward to the playoffs. Go Canucks Go!...................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home