Wednesday, April 08, 2009

If You Have Trouble Reading It.................?


I just finished removing my video..."I Make These Songs"...uploaded only day before
yesterday...from YouTube. This is something I do not like to do...but there are times
when you have to bite the bullet and do such things. I usually do a check of a video
just uploaded...to see how it's working out on the YouTube screen. When I checked "I
make these songs" right after it had been uploaded...I found I had difficulty reading
the text of the poem rolling on the screen. I continued to have this feeling of unease
about this upload...until this morning...I did something about it...removing it. My
thinking is...although there may be some people out there with eagle eye sight...if I
had trouble reading it off the screen...others are likely to have the same problem.
I think that what happened...was that the text looked legible enough...when I was working on this video...on my home screen...but the reduction of the size of the
online screen...reduced the size of the text enough...to cause this difficulty.
Anyway...it's now back to the drawing board with a redo of this video. The rule here
is if you put text on an online screen...the number one priority...is that it be
readable...a lesson underlined for me...as I did this removal...of a video of mine
from its place online. I know the next version of it...will be legible.....Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home