Monday, April 20, 2009

My 200th Video On YouTube


Yesterday I uploaded my 200th video..."West Coast"...to YouTube. Prior to that...I had
been uploading videos to YouTube...at a very fast clip. At such a tempo...that I think
my videos may have ended up competing with each other for views...given I was offering
so much choice. Now that the 200th is up...I've been getting a nudge...to possibly...
take a break from uploading videos...for a while. I don't like to make prisons for
myself...so we'll have to see...how my "nudge" unfolds. With 200 videos online...there are a lot of videos for viewers to look at...without my having to upload new ones.
Having said that...I have many videos already made...on hand. So...we'll have
to see how all this shakes down...but something tells me...that a break fron uploading videos...may well be on the horizon................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home