Friday, April 10, 2009

Rolling Text Videos


Just finished another video late last night...with rolling texr...i.e. the text scrolls upward...across whatever background you have in place...giving the viewer good time to read what it's saying. Some time ago...I did several videos...of poems of mine...with me...on camera reading them. I didn't like they way they turned out...maybe it was looking at myself...ducking my head down...to read from the book in front of me...that I didn't like. I've done a few poem videos...looking straight into the camera...and delivering my lines...without ever ducking...and they are the ones I feel best about...among my videos with poems. Some of these I've posted online. But one of the ongoing challenges for a creative artist...is to find new ways of delivering his messages. Lately...I've been refreshed...as I make my "rolling text videos"...and from now...many more of my poems...are likely to be turned into videos. Hallelujah!...................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home