Thursday, April 30, 2009

Video Options


Whenever I've seen a music video on YouTube...with one picture that never changes...
from beginning to the end...in the past...I've felt...surely...you who produced this...could have done more with the visual aspect of your video. I am beginning to understand now...that there may be occasions...such as having a very strong audio track...allowing the video producer...to use only a single picture throughout. Last night...I completed a video...that had a built in challenge visually...of using in it...just a single painting of mine. With the use of different effects...I changed the look of the painting...as the video unfolded. Last night...I completed this video. I need now...to let it settle...before I can tell...whether it really all came together. I feel...today...that it worked well...but...we'll have to see...as time goes by...if leaving just the single unchanged picture...throughout...would have been an option. We'll see..........................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home