Thursday, April 16, 2009

"You Really Did Your Thing"


Last night...I finally finished weeks of work...on a labour of love video. It required
more work than any other video I've ever made...because I spent a lot of time...going
through...my files of video clips...to find ones...taken over the last year or two...that fitted the concept. I was also using certain vido effects...for the first
time ever...and that caused me to have to redo some...that didn't turn out the way I
envisioned they would. It was with relief last night...I completed the last piece of
editing on this video...and turned it to a file...ready to be put online...any time...
I'm ready to do so. I am very aware...that once it's online...it'll be running the
gauntlet like all of the other videos I've uploaded...with a likelihood that few may
stop to consider the work that went into it. What is most important...is that when I
play it back...after all my exposure to it...I am touched...and having the feeling
..."man...this time...looks like you really did your thing"...........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home