Friday, May 08, 2009

The Joys Of The New Technology


Well...I did make a valiant effort last night to post something...but...at the time...
my computer/the internet...had developed a strange uncooperative lethargy. At one
point...one of those madness inducing signs came up...saying words to the effect...that "Google" could not be found...yes...that's how bad it was. Does make you appreciate even more...when everything with this new technology..."new" to me...works swimmingly...and gets you into magical regions. Yesterday...I uploaded "Ride your little donkey"...one of the videos I've made from my recent Earth Day concert. This morning...I noticed that two old friends had checked in...with kind comments...and the world keeps on turning round and round..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home