Wednesday, May 27, 2009

One Out Of Two Ain't Bad


Just returned from a trip downtown. My mission was to buy an electric pickup for my
12 string guitar. I arrived at the music store I'd been to many times before...only
to find its windows and interior completely empty...it had vanished since I was last
there. These kinds of unpleasant surprises...are another reminder...not to take
anything for granted...especially not people you know...and tend to feel will remain
in place...for when you choose to get in touch with them. Fortunately...the place
where I get my shoes was still in place...and I returned home...with a pair of shoes
that should see me through at least this summer. One out of two ain't bad..........
.................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home