Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Thank You


Was under the weather yesterday...hence...no entry. Lying on my bed...had much occasion to look at this view through my north facing window. Even at times when you're feeling wretched...a view of the mountains can remind you...that all is not lost. Before I go any further...this is a good time...for me to thank those who have put comments on my Blog...including the person who commented on my recent Blue Dragon piece. I would like to reply in the comment section of this Blog...but those who have left comments ...have done much better than I have...in figuring out the steps you take to get a comment posted. My computer and online knowledge...is one of extremes. On the one hand ...learning enough...to make digital pictures...and videos...on the other hand...a babe in the woods when it comes to things like leaving comments on Blogs. Anyway...thanks again...to those who have. It is appreciated..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home