Friday, May 15, 2009

The Time Of Petals


"The Time Of Petals"...is just about my favourite time of the year in Vancouver.
For me...it is more specifically...the brief piece of time...when my city becomes
touched with the pink of cherry blossoms...pink up in the branches...and pink on so
many of the streets and sidewalks. It is a time that touches me deeply...with the
bounty in Creation so brilliantly represented...but the quickness with which the
petals start falling...and having something else in your life...to practise relinquishment about. The petals have only gone from the profusely pink trees...for a few days now...but I still feel their loss. Perhaps with the coming of the roses soon...I will let them go.......................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home