Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Video: My Picto Paintings


Last night i uploaded to YouTube...a video utilizing six of my acrylic paintings.
I feel really good about this video...one of the reasons being...the variations on
my paintings I was able to make...by deploying some newly learnt about effects. I
also put in a lot of time and energy getting this video done. Again...I know that
how viewers will or will not respond to it...is anybody's guess. Over the years...I've
learnt about how...sometimes...your best work can go unresponded to...and that is why
...as an artist...you must not base your work on how much applause or response it'll get...but on your own ongoing reaching to make it better...and training yourself...
to then...let the chips fall where they may. We'll see how this video walks the
gauntlet...out there in the online world. Regardless...I feel that this is one of my
best videos............................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home