Friday, June 19, 2009

An Appreciation Of Simple Things


The thing I like least possibly...about the first two days of a cold...is the way it
stops me from doing things...I otherwise would be doing. My approach is to go to ground during this time...the better to get it over with...as quickly as possible...rather than by exerting myself too much...making things worse. Something as simple as not having my daily walk...or two...as with yesterday and today...is something I really miss. Perhaps...I should harness the things I miss out on...during these times...to help me appreciate even more...the simple things I'm able to do...when I'm not grounded. I look forward to resuming walks...and other things I've taken a holiday from for two days...and if I get lucky...I might yet be able to attend that party...I've been invited to...tomorrow night..................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home