Saturday, June 27, 2009

My Cassette Tape Inundation


Writing in my daily journal yesterday...it ocurred to me...that I have been accumulating cassette tapes in my home for decades...but unless it was a broken tape...I have never thrown out one. This...of course...accounts for why I've experienced an inundation of cassette tapes for many years. When I think I've accounted for all of them...there are always additional boxes or bags of them that turn up. Now,,,as I work through my "Big Clearing Up"...I'm going to finally have to deal with my cassette tape situation. The first layer of this...is looking to be...putting them in two piles ...one containing my work tapes...with songs...poems...melodies... and any other created work..and ones of projects of mine. The other pile...will be for all the other tapes. I am considering for the first time ever...breaking a taboo of mine...which is you never throw out a cassette tape that's working. This is one of the mental/emotional breakthroughs I have to make...if I'm ever going to really minimalize ...the possessions that surround me in my home. Wish me well in my clearing up breakthroughs.....................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home