Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Melodies...A Pleasant Problem


Today I started auditioning tapes I've rediscovered...with melodies and songs I'd created in the past. I found myself listening again...to melodies...I'd forgotten I'd
created. It's amazing how little you can recall of what you've created...especially
with melodies. With songs...their titles and words...help you to remember most of them...with no such help...your melodies can vanish from your memory. Hence the importance of making master tapes of your melodies...noting which ones would be good candidates for becoming songs...and any other helpful information. For me...listening to melodies of mine...is a hopeful thing...reminding me of the thousands of them I've created. It is also a reminder of all those songs...I have melodies for...but have not yet been written. All in all...a pleasant problem to have.................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home