Monday, June 15, 2009

A Singing Evening


Returned a little while ago...from an outdoor gathering...where people take turns
singing. Was asked to...and did 3 songs. Didn't warm up before I sang...so I don't
think I had my "mojo" fully working. Warming up my voice before I sing is something
I know I should always do...if I plan to sing as well as I can. Every time I neglect
to do so...I pay a price...I get through the singing somehow...but after I am left
with a bit of a dissonant feeling. Basically...when I sing...I want to have total command of what I'm doing...and not being warmed up...it's hard to pull that off.
Anyway...I survived it...it was a pleasant evening by the water...and I saw some
people I hadn't seen for a while...so...it was a trip out worth taking...and I'm glad
I took it...............Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home