Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Thoughts On Being Visited


I am currently having a visitor at my home. This fine person...is most welcome here...
there is no question about thar. Still...I find that having a visitor...does interupt
my daily schedule...and tends to distract me from doing things I should be doing...
especially when it comes to creating anything...where my prefered mode...is having a
slice of time...to get into a receptive groove...without wondering when I might be
interupted. It's one of those life situations...where you know you're privileged to have someone visit you...who you communicate well with...and have long shared history
with...but...in another way...relieved...when you can reclaim...your space...and
your time. The thing is...of course...to enjoy the visit...while it lasts...knowing
you have the freedom to do your stuff...waiting for you...up ahead.................
.................Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home