Thursday, June 04, 2009

The Time After The Poems?


Just returned from a poetry reading. When I arrived there...my friends who run it...asked me it i wanted to read. I declined...as I hadn't brought any poems with me...and in the heat of this evening...didn't want to. As I was coming home...I got to thinking...could it be that you're now approaching...The Time After The Poems?. The answer is ...probably not...and that's what I'd want it to be for now...not wanting to close the door...on an important part of my artist's work...over many years. However...on nights like this...I do get a bit of that..."been there done that feeling:...but...of course...there are still a lot of things to write about. We'll have to see...how all that unfolds..........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home