Saturday, June 13, 2009

Vancouver Kite Festival


Went to the annual Vancouver Kite Festival today...my first time there. I was blown
away by the shapes of some of the kites there...and wondered how they were able to stay
up in the air. Their brilliant colours against a mainly blue sky...on a summer day...
were something to see. I think it all provided a field day for my camcorder...which so
much of the time...have been used in lower lit situations. I think the colours of the
kites came out wonderfully as a result of all that blue sky and light...encouraging me when I got home...to start work on a video from my day's haul of video clips. I am
happy to report...earlier I completed editing it...and "Vancouver Kite Festival"...is
now on YouTube. It has been an enjoyable and productive day..........Quester.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home